Each day Greece appears to be on the edge of bankruptcies. Our relationship is money is long and complex.
This post briefly looks at the Greek Debt Crisis before exploring our relationship with money both from secular and Christian perspective.
Looking at a broader discussion on Money
- In 2014 Professor Niall Ferguson discussed in detail The Descent of Money
- In 2010 RSA Animate did a short animation titled Crises of Capitalism. Watching today, very little appears to have changed.
- Money As Debt – Full Length Documentary
- BBC Moral Maze Team this week (1st July 2015) discussed The Morality of Debt
And last but not least a quick look at some Christian Perspective’s on Money
- BBC In our Time discusses Money beginning from a…
View original post 57 more words