- An Iranian aid ship has entered the Gulf of Aden in a direct challenge to Saudi Arabia and the United State’s blockade of Yemeni ports, Iranian media has reported.
- Saudi Arabia has vowed that it will not allow Iranian ships to dock in any of Yemen’s ports to prevent the supply of arms to the Houthis.
- The Iranian military has warned it will retaliate if the Iran Shahed is prevented from reaching Yemen.
- “Both the new rulers of Saudi Arabia and the United States should pay attention, if they keep on hindering the Islamic Republic of Iran from sending aid, an inferno will arise that they will most certainly not be able to extinguish,” Masoud Jazayeri, a General in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, told Iranian TV last week.
- “I am distinctly stating that the patience of Iran has limits, if the Iranian aid ship is prevented from reaching Yemen then…
View original post 27 more words