“15. He certainly can’t admit that he would like to have two women because he has been convinced that it is wrong and unjustifiable.”
And neither can white men…
1. He will not admit that Black women should dress more modestly because that position requires him to change his immoral ideas and adulterous reactions to her nudity.
2. He won’t admit that he has sacrificed the Black child’s life by not fulfilling his responsibilities as a father.
3. He can’t agree with a self-help platform because it necessitates his becoming qualified to be independent using his own steam.
4. He can’t admit that the civil-rights movement failed because it’s easier to have blind faith in a system than to abandon it.
5. He can’t acknowledge that Black boys need to be in a separate school to address their special needs because he will have to take a more active role in their education.
6. He won’t admit that he could exert more control over the drug influx in his neighborhood because it would demand he take action to remove…
View original post 428 more words