September 22, 2013
- The unfortunate tendency of many contemporary radicals towards lifestyle radicalism, which underestimates the importance of genuine revolutionary struggle.
- How the advancement of civilization ultimately involves period episodes of political and social upheaval.
- The necessity of revolutionary political leadership that is capable of meeting ordinary people where they are at while retaining a long term radical vision.
- The creation of alternative infrastructure that will serve as the foundation for both reformist and revolutionary efforts.
- Why radicals and revolutionaries must prepare for the time when the state moves to suppress challenges to its own position.
- Why the ability to wage effective fourth generation warfare will be the determining factor in 21st century revolutionary struggles.
- The role of Hezbollah, the Peoples War Group, and the Armed Forces of the Colombian Revolution…
View original post 21 more words